The month before the technology industry’s biggest Consumer Electronics Show, CES, all of us at Concept are busy as can be getting things ready for our clients’ new product and technology announcements. With press bookings, shows, booth prep and more, December not only brings excitement for the holidays but also for all the great technology advancements and gizmos of 2010.
From digital camcorders, to car media systems, home theater and mobile technologies, our clients have it covered at CES. Below is a snapshot of what’s in store for the show.
Moving beyond just color options, DXG has created affordable, quality HD camcorders for 2010 that fit diverse lifestyles – from experienced video takers to novices, fashionistas and adventurists. The latest DXG digital camcorders feature one-of-a-kind couture designs, waterproof HD technology, pistol-grip form factors, high quality features such as video capture at 60 frames-per-second, true 1080i resolution, optical zoom and 12 mega-pixel still image capture.
While digital media technology powerhouse, Gracenote, will be showcasing emerging and newly released technologies in digital media entertainment:
- Next-generation set top boxes and Blu-ray players offering native search and navigation, links to commerce and relevant content
- Multi-screen demos highlighting commerce integration in the car and connectivity between the home, desktop and mobile phone
- Cross-platform mobile solutions integrated into the desktop, car and home entertainment system
- Gracenote enabled GENIVI open source auto platform demo and Sonic Attributes, mood-based navigation
- The latest desktop applications and online music websites integrating Gracenote’s recognition technology, rich data and lyrics content
If you’re a reporter, blogger, or just a tech-lover like me and plan on being at CES, send us a note to arrange a demo or stop on by the DXG booth (South Hall 3, Booth 31828) and Gracenote booth (South Hall 3, Booth 31106) for a taste of the exciting technology and gadgets that 2010 has to offer.